Divorce can be a painful process. But it can also be a time for reflection, a time to look ahead and a time to make crucial decisions about the rest of your life. At the Law Office of Zoe Meigs, P.C., I provide skilled legal services to people involved in uncontested divorce and contested divorce. In an uncontested divorce, the parties agree on all decisions. In an uncontested divorce, the parties disagree on at least one decision.
Are you thinking about a divorce? Has your spouse made his or her wishes for a divorce known? Call my firm at 817-381-9905 to arrange a consultation.
Handling Your Divorce with Genuine Concern
Perhaps the best way to ascertain what type of attorney I am is to read what my clients have said about me. A former client said, "I will never be able to express my appreciation for your honesty, advice, outlook and genuine concern about me - as a person." As we work through the elements of your divorce, whether we are in divorce court together or sitting at the negotiation table, I want you to feel a high level of client care. Talk to me today about the following:
- Child custody: Child custody and visitation agreements are reached with respect to the best interests of the children. My law firm takes ample time to understand your needs as a parent and pursues the best possible outcome as vigorously as needed.
- Child support: In Texas, child support is determined by statutory guidelines. However, deviations from the guidelines can exist in certain situations. I can ensure the fair amount is calculated.
- Property division: I have a background in corporate, business and securities law. I can readily identify and evaluate complex assets involved in property division. If you are concerned about receiving your fair share of the marital assets, you can feel confident choosing my services.
- Alimony: Whether permanent spousal support, temporary spousal support or any support at all is awarded will be based upon factors unique to you and your spouse. Whether you are seeking support or will be responsible for paying spousal support, I can ensure the fair amount is determined.
- Military divorce : Military personnel and their spouses encounter a few differences when they go through a divorce. My law firm has the knowledge to adequately address these matters.
- Modifications: I represent people who are proposing changes to an existing court order and those who are contesting changes. A significant change in material conditions may merit a change in child custody, child support or spousal support.
Contact me today to schedule a consultation.